Sunday, October 2, 2011

42 Days to GO !!!

Assalamualaikum and Hello there people !!!!


Yearghhhh !!!!!!! SPM is 42 days away !!!! hooray !!! , lol , some friend of mine said , "cepatla SPM , aku x sabar da nie " , wew ~ xD

Honestly , i can say that i'm 79% ready , haha , well the other 21% . . . well you see , i got problem with chemistry , and BM la kot . .

Wha !! chemisrty is acceptable but "BM" !!???

you see , it's not that i can't pass BM , but it's so weird cause my BI marks always gets higher than BM . . . -.-

Which is pathetic , come to think of it , i speak BM with my friends everyday , with my family , my grandparents next door , to my indian friends and so on . .

But so hard to get and A !!! -.-

you see , the best thing about BI is , i can use whatever word that i want , and usually i dont get a lot of grammar mistakes cause every word that i'm using is not actually because my grammar skills is excellent , it's just that when i'm using a certain word with another , the thing that i do is to make sure it sounds right :)

While BM :( , well its so hard to make it sounds right , cause every word seem to fit in , every word seems to sound right when combining with another word , you know what i mean -.-'
Well , wish me luck guys , cause my trial is tomorrow !!!!  Aigo ~ ~ ~ !!!!!!!!!!!!



me : mom , this is my new "gf" xD
my mom : i thought u like Park Min Young ?
me : well Park Min Young is 8 years older than me , but IU is 1 year older than me , so :D
my mom : ai , ur not that loyal u know  . .

lolololollll xDD

1 comment:

Fred said...

hahaha...aigoo..