Friday, December 30, 2011

think again .

As-Salam and heyya . . .

I don't have much time left , darned it . PLKN is not that bad actually , memang not bad pon , it'll be fun . Make friends , more girl-friends , free food non-stop , eating and eating . Then running , climbing  , play with M16 , and more girl-friends , and lastly , doing community work . *sigh*

this is me , in the future , hahha
So , lets talk , for the past few days , i've become a . . .  "tempat mengadu la kot " kat mukabuka . Also , agen cari kerja . Also , bantu orang urus PLKN . Somehow , aku jadi mcm customer service , -.-

Anyway , xleh on9  trs da , kena rehat bbnyk . You too people , yang next year nk msk form 3 , 4 , FORM 5 ! , and then upgrade lagi pangkat korang , dari junior ke senior , tahniah , also dari UPSR ke PMR , PMR ke SPM , a very BIG congratulations !

Err , this is so emotional , i'm gonna be away with my family , friends , and everything . I know i sounded like , mcm nk gy perang , hah . Anyway , i've got nothing nymore to say , if you have any question you would like to ask , be my guest . Drop your comment below , or formspring , or watever . -.-

this is me , on 17 MAC 2012 , with a six-packs inside , HAHAHA



2 comments:

FatimahZahra said...

hey , good luck in there :D
have fun and never forget me xD

Afiq said...

thnks faz ,
sure xD