Monday, March 26, 2012

keeping up with life

 

Waghhhh ! lama x update blog , and sangat jarang da update daily . That's because , i'm too busy keeping up with my life .

Sejak pulang dari PLKN , my mum notice banyak perubahan dalam diri sy , like , i'm more disciplined now . And kalau nk buat sesuatu benda tu , for example , things that i don't like . I keep telling myself , "Lek kau , kau baru balik dari "latihan tentera" , you can do this " . .

And it never fails , lepas aku ckp mcm nie , semua benda aq blh buat , hahha . I guess PLKN , is the best thing that happen in my life .

So , what are you up to now ?


For these two weeks , i'm busy training my budak2 junior for debate , for the KAT 2012 , YEAGHHH !

Then lepas tu , maybe i'll take a driving license , and find some jobs . While waiting for the IPT's intake , i might as well do something , rather than staying at home . Yeah , fighty !


 

No comments: