Sunday, April 22, 2012

#278 Burden

Well , what you know , what a long time it has been . . .

F3tj4g_large
I've been away for a while i guess , no blog updates , facebook-ing not that active anymore , twitter . . ? well , maybe i'm just trying to get myself comfy with the so called "next generation of social networking site" . . but still , yeah ~

Anyway , i've been away for while . . . that's because , i'm busy with . . . gaming -__- , ever heard a gamed called Dragon Nest , if i'm not mistaken , the current no.1 MMO in the world , created by Koreans . . LOL , it's fun , awesome . . . let me run away from my probs . . v_v ,

The fact is , i'm stressed out with all of this , "what should i do next thing" . . . a lot of my friends keep asking this and that , and plus my parents . .

I seriously understand why , they want the best for my future . . and i appreciate that they care . . The thing is , i'm not ready yet . . in the terms of ready to leave home , and start studying back . . -.- , plus , let me be what i want to be , and don't let others judge you by what you're trying to be , cause they are not the ones who's gonna live your life , but you are (woah ! , i said this , like a boss xD )

Also , my "surat lepas" is not settled yet ....which is ridiculous , because i want to take my driver test soon, and i don't want any of this thing bugging through my head ... i still have lot of things to take care of , and i'm not the kind of person who likes to do things slow . .

The only reason why i can't get my surat lepas yet , is because , the macik at the office said that i have to take a passport size picture first in order to get my surat lepas . . -__- , what a bullshhhhh ~

Arghh !!! ~ after i'm done with all of this , i'm gonna take my driver license , no matter what . . . grrr ~

No comments: