Sunday, July 8, 2012

#282

Assalamualaikum ,


Heyya , its been forever , been too busy , don't have time to update my blog like i used too , so what's up ?

Class , Dragon Nest , Class , Class , Assignment , Dragon Nest , etc

Typically , what i do for the whole 35 days i'm here . I've seen a lot of things , things that are so different , how the world is different from your world and mine. I've seen real people from my facebook friend list , whom i know them , but they don't know me , which is a good thing , cause it'll be too awkward , eghh . .

Well , how bout your friend there in Penang ?

She misses home so much , i wonder if i should say hi to her ,or by any means of comforting her. Ya , aku rindu dia , i do , terribly.  ._____.

And also , i miss my mom , dad , my two sisters , especially Ain. The other day , when i was going to buy monthly household item at giant. I saw a girl , just like Ain , really just like my sister , and out of nowhere , suddenly i feel reel sebak, i don't know why. I don't know why.Anyway , tinggal 3 minggu je lagi , and then , i'm on my way to TAWAU ^^ , can't wait to taste mom homecooked meal ^^

Until , then , Ace your studies !!! Fightinggg !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

siapalah bdk penang tu kan ? (:

Afiq said...

:)