Wednesday, October 16, 2013

#290 It never fade away

I was browsing old photos in my facebook acc, seeing all those photos really brings the memories back.Good time and i can't believe its already 2 years i left high school.I really miss debate time though , i really do, i miss ika ,rasyid , kak lyza and the junior.They all seem too busy these days , don't want to disturb them so...

Also , as i was browsing , theres this one name that was tagged to my photo , that name , that name. . haizz
maybe this whole time , i was running from this denial , i needeed something to hold on to , to forget you..but as much as i try ,as hard as i try , it is always there, the feeling is never gone..

I miss you , i really did ,  I still love you , up until now , I don't see any girl that can replace you. . .i ...
i still...i still love you. . .

2 comments:

Fred said...

Old memories.. Your miss A?

Anonymous said...

hey afiq , wow ...you still cant forget your love,
but you have to open your heart...
its might be a good or better girl that can replace her.
don't make someone waiting on you so hard until she give up on u :)